2016년 1월 5일 화요일

Photoshopping

Slack-time boredom first led me to learn PhotoShop when I was working at the Denton Publishing Company. Photoshopping became an official part of my job when the main Photoshop employee developed carpal tunnel syndrome and was under doctor's orders to limit her use of the mouse. When she needed a break, we'd switch work stations and I would be the one to adjust colors and modify art to satisfy our advertising customers' needs.

Though I can't afford PhotoShop for my personal use, I discovered Pixlr and have enjoyed myself immensely with it. Thus, for your enjoyment and mine, an assortment of my projects.

Cracked.com contest entry: If everything came with online reviews

Combining three kids' best photos into one
Turn-random-stuff-into-album-cover challenge

Experimenting with isolated color

Bottle label Photoshopped as inside joke








댓글 없음: